Screens Goes unresponsive or Doesn’t Work
If the screen is not working there is a few steps that need to be taken to solve the issue.
1. Loose Wiring
* First, raise your bed by manually turning the long threaded z screw until the bed is mostly all the way up. Now remove the internal lid under the bed that says Robo on it for better access to the electronics.
* Here, you will see an HDMI cord that attaches the screen to a green electronics board. On the green electronics board side, detach the HDMI cable and re-attach.
* Next, you will see a ribbon cable plugged into the green electronics board that will need to be unplugged, and re-plugged back in.
* Next, find the micro usb cord that is plugged into the bottom right corner of the green electronics board. Unplug this and plug it back in.
* Finally, follow the micro usb cord you just unplugged and follow it to the other end on the black board. It should be plugged in on the black electronics board in a terminal labeled 5V right next to Fan2 plug in. Unplug and re-plug this back in.
- Replacing files on your sd card
- If your screen is still broken
- Contact customer support at www.robo3d.com/support