Black screen on R2 start up
If you have a black screen on start up, check the LEDs on your printer's Raspberry Pi. If the green LED is steady (not flashing on/off), then proceed with the following steps.
1. Download this file (this will go onto your SD card)
2. Take out the SD card from the Raspberry Pi and plug it into a computer with a micro SD card adapter.
3. This should bring up a drive called boot. Click into the drive and delete the following files:
4. Open the file you downloaded in step 1. This zip file should contain replacements for these six files. Go ahead and extract the files onto your computer, then copy these 6 files and paste them into your boot drive (replacing the files you deleted in step 3).
IMPORTANT: Make sure to properly eject the SD card and wait for confirmation before disconnecting it from the system.
5. Load the SD card into your printer and turn it on. If your Pi boots up correctly, then you're done. If not, please contact customer support for a replacement SD card.