Instructions for writing the RoboOS Image to your SD Card:
You will need to use an image writing tool to install the downloaded image on your SD card.
Etcher is a graphical SD card writing tool that works on Mac OS, Linux and Windows, and is the easiest option for most users. Etcher also supports writing images directly from the zip file, without any unzipping required. To write your image with Etcher:
- Download Etcher and install it here https://etcher.io/
- Connect a microSD card reader with the microSD card inside.
- Open Etcher and select from your hard drive the Raspberry Pi .img or .zip file you wish to write to the SD card.
- Select the SD card you wish to write your image to.
- Review your selections and click 'Flash!' to begin writing data to the SD card.
- When the sd card is finished writing, remove the sd card from your computer and insert it into your Robo 3d printer