You can update from both the web dashboard and the touchscreen.
Updating from the Touchscreen
NOTE: R2 Screen is pictured, but if your C2 is up to date, the steps should be the same.
This will walk you through the steps to update your firmware from the touchscreen and a USB drive.
- Make sure you have the latest firmware. Download here: C2_Firmware.
- Unzip the file and place the file onto a USB drive.
- Place the USB drive into the USB slot on the front of your Robo C2.
- On the touchscreen, navigate to Files > USB. Click the icon on the top right, select sort files, and then sort by file type: Hex First.
- The next screen will show the .hex firmware file from your USB drive. Select the File and Hit Start.
6. After a couple of minutes your R2 should be updated.
Updating from the Web Dashboard
This will walk you through the steps to update your firmware from the Web Dashboard on your Web Browser.
1. Connect your printer to Wi-fi, and navigate to the Web Dashboard.
2. Navigate to Settings.
3. Scroll down the side bar and find Firmware Updater
4. Right click and Copy this link address : C2_Firmware. Then paste it into the box to next to ".... from URL". Then Click Flash from URL.
5. Your Robo should start the update process and be completely updated within a few minutes!