Start a print
Starting a print from your internal storage
To create your print Select FILES on the home screen. Then select a file to print from the list. Now, select START to print—and be sure to wait several seconds while Robo R2 prepares to print the file.
Note; that you can select PAUSE to pause your print, or you can select CANCEL to cancel your print.
Note; you can change the nozzle temperature by pressing on the extruder and adding in your desired temperature
- Starting a print from a USB flash drive
- Insert the USB flash drive into the USB slot on the front of the printer
- Select ‘Files’ from the home screen
- Select the USB folder that will appear at the top of the list
- Select which file you would like to print
- Next, you can choose whether or not you would like to download the file directly to the printer or print directly from the USB
- Finally, select ‘Start’ to start the print