Setting Up Wifi
- To begin connecting to your Wi-Fi network, Select ‘Utilities’ on home screen.
- Select ‘Network’.
- Select ‘Configure WIFI’.
- Then select your Wi-Fi network and use the on-screen keyboard to enter your password.
- Once you’re done, select CONNECT.
Your printer is capable of starting If no Wi-Fi signals are available for connection, you can use Hotspot Mode to emit a Wi-Fi signal from Robo C2 in order to connect to it wirelessly from your smart device. To access Hotspot Mode, do the following:
- Hotspot Mode
- Select “Utilities” on the home screen of the Robo C2 touch screen
- Select “Network” from the list
- Select “Start Hotspot Mode” from the list
- Your Robo C2 is now casting it’s own wireless network
Please sign in to leave a comment.