Things to check before every print on the R1+
- To maintain a healthy printer, be sure to check for the following before every print:
- The print bed is free of any and all objects
- Nothing is blocking the extruder head from moving freely around the build volume (side to side, up and down)
- There are no broken pieces of filament within the extruder
- All cables are neatly tucked away to avoid unnecessary accidents while the printer is in operation
- All of your software is up to date
And to ensure the best 3D printing experience now and in the future, follow the Robo R1+ maintenance tips regularly (every 6-12 months, depending on use).