How-to connect Robo E3 Pro to Robo Cloud
- First, make sure you are connected to the internet via wifi or ethernet
Retrieving the registration token
- From the main screen, go to 'tools > settings'
- Use the down arrow to go to the second page of options, then toggle on the 'Robo Cloud' option
- Once it is turned on, you will see an 'r' symbol in the top right of the screen
- Push the back arrow to go to the previous screen. Click on 'about'
- Toward the bottom of the 'about' screen, you will see a RegistrationCode token. Write this down, as we will use this to register the printer on Robo Cloud
Connecting the printer to Robo Cloud
- Go to cloud.robo3d.com
- Login to your account. Or, register for an account if you don't already have one.
- Go into the 'My Printer' section located on the left hand side of the window
- Click on 'Add Printer'
- Here you can name your printer and type in the registration code you have from step 1.4
- Now you will see that your printer is now registered to your Robo Cloud account