How to Load and Unload filament on your Robo E3 Pro
- Go into 'tools > filament'
- From here, select whether you would like to load or unload filament
- If you don't have any filament loaded, skip the unload step and go strait to loading step 2
- Click 'unload'
- Remove the clear piece from the top of the printer
- After the nozzle has heated up, remove the black filament guide tube that is on top of the extruder
- Press down on the extruder lever on the side of the assembly
- Push the filament down a bit, then pull up to remove the filament
- From 'tools > filament' click 'load'
- Make sure to cut the end of the new filament so it has a clean end to feed into the printer
- Load you filament spool on the spool holder
- Make sure the filament will spin counter-clockwise when being fed into the printer
- Feed the filament end into the filament guide tube holder
- Take the black filament guide tube and feed the filament through it till it comes out the other end
- Push the black filament guide tube into the guide tube holder
- Once the printer is heated and ready, push the filament into the extruder until it catches and pulls the filament down.
- If the extruder isn't pulling the filament down, you can press the side lever down and push the filament in while the lever is pressed
- When it's loading, you will be able to see the filament come out of the nozzle. Once the color has changed, press the 'done' button