Be sure to check for the following before every print:
- Make sure the print bed is free of any/all objects
- Make sure nothing is blocking the extruder head from moving freely around the build area.
- Make sure no objects are below the print bed that could prevent it from freely moving up and down.
- Make sure there are no broken pieces of filament within the extruder.
- Make sure all cords are neatly tucked away to avoid unnecessary accidents while the printer is in operation.
- Make sure all of your software is up to date (on screen prompts will let you know when updates are available, but only if you are connected to a Wi-Fi network).
And to ensure the best 3D printing experience now and in the future, use the following Robo R2 maintenance tips regularly (every 6-12 months, depending on use):